Blog Widget by LinkWithin
| 0 comments ]

Ever since I learnt how to surf net and chatting, I learnt all kind of experience from my net friends. They are the one inspire me to learnt how to use photoshop doing drawing, giving me encouragement and share my happiness. I used to draw by mouse but very surprise my net friend give me a digital pad that really make me draw easily. I will remember it all the times. For those I have met up, they really bring me joy. Almost all my closer net friend will have a song in my mind. When certain song were played, it will remind me of that friend. For those friends that still by my side whenever I need them, " Thanks for console me. Thanks for laughing and crying with me.

A lot people love chatting in net and some even still seek for net love. For me, that is a bit hard especially long distance net love. Although he/she have girl friend or boy friend but just like virtually exists. Whenever he/she in trouble you cant be with them. That is kind of torture for them. That's why long distance net love is something that might come easily but hard to maintain unless both really willing always spent all the time together whenever having holidays. just 1 word "Think twice! before want to take this challenge! er.......a lot friends ask me:"nat, will it be your choice?"

I will just answer:" If can avoid I' ll try my best to prevent have this kind of relationship! hehehe, although I online frequently in mid night."

0 comments

Post a Comment