Blog Widget by LinkWithin
| 0 comments ]

I guess everybody still learning to love someone and how to manage the journey to fall in love. Perhaps some still roaming around still looking for the right one to be with, included myself. I wander why people having so many ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend, I wander how they make it? They never feel suffer each time broke with someone? How they manage to be easy going type of human?

I just met someone once, I think I really serious that time but never know love is so short, it come to the end very soon without giving me any sign. May be to a little girl like me that is love, to him that isn't called love that is just emotionally happen and it never exists at all.

Until today I still didn't know what kind of relationship is that ? Who am I pastime? Thinking back of it, I really laugh at myself for being such a fool .........but still having enjoyable time from that :"weird relationship."
However, I am glad I learnt from the lesson and knowing myself better hence manage to love someone better in future. Of course, I wont say thankful, I also don't wish taking this lesson but that is life......so what can I do?. Thing that have been given how can we retrieve especially in love.
Heart that have been hurt need time to heal, it wont be a month a week or even a year. I don't really know but some of them take almost few year although they already have another girl-friend/boy-friend in their currently life but the scar still there. For sure we cant say 1 love in the rest of our life, that is a bit impossible because nowadays time make people change.
We wont know what he/she will be later. For those easy going, they can handle it easily. If we can predict everything in love, I think nobody wants to learn the painful lesson. Love is something that really risky because it might bring affect to previous life.

I am someone that pessimistic and I admit I m not someone that easy going. I worry too many thing ,may be friends feel I am too much all the times. I still remember a very close friend of mine tell me a story when I feel very down. She tell me once a guy fall into the sea, he cant swim but by that moment he so lucky he found a broken wood which float in the deep blue sea. He hugging the wood and manage survive sometime until he found the coast one day. He so happy and finally he landed. He let go the floated wood. He never realized the wood cry after he left. The wood back into its life float in sea and sink in the end.

I was really touched after listening to her story. She cry and hugging me when she finish her story. I feel I am lucky . I realize that actually everyone just seek for the feel of secure, everybody scare of being lonely...........but that just what I wander .....a lot thing I wander ....a lot question mark in my thinking actually. But too bad why I never wasting time wander how to become a rich gal? achieve goal in my work? haha what an useless female I am? haha ........

0 comments

Post a Comment