Blog Widget by LinkWithin
| 0 comments ]

well how the heck did i get this subject come across my mind?

I tend to be transported when i am reading and my mind is just drifting all over the places. Maybe a song, a move or a sight, can easily draw my attention away from my book, such as right now this moment...

Have no idea what future holds, can't forward looking what is right in front of me, can't get a picture what's gonna be like a year away from today.

Everyone has a ultimate goal, and a spare one. What is mine? I'm so confused. My life has been so confused, so has my thoughts, my wants, and my dreams. The word "fickle" makes the best description for me.

When was the last time I really laugh, the kind of laughing that you throw your head away and hold your stomach becasue you laugh too hard. Laugh without worry, laugh truely....

What belief do i hold? what do i compromise to??

0 comments

Post a Comment