Blog Widget by LinkWithin
| 0 comments ]

Is it possible to change a person?
Or is it possible for a person to change coz of someone?

At first, I thought if someone loves you very much, s/he would accept who you are. There is no need for you to change or you do not need to change becoz of her/him.

Then, I thought if you really do love someone, you would not mind to change things for her/him. So there is a possibility of changing.

After a while, I thought the most important thing is not about if a person has changed or what. It is about whether the person you care is willing to change for you or not.

I never expected that someone would change for me or I would change for someone. However, as time goes by, without telling others to change, and you realized that the one next to you is different than the one you first knew, in a better way. This is one of the happiest feelings.

0 comments

Post a Comment