Blog Widget by LinkWithin
| 0 comments ]

Last night was like a dream to me. Electricity was cut off and we stayed in the dark. I sat by the window with no sound around me. I felt like I was locked in a room and the freezing air would somehow got me frozen. I looked at the outside world through the window. I couldn't touch anything. I couldn't reach out for what I wanted. I was forgotten, in a dark corner of the world. It was so unreal. Everything was weird. I received strange emails. I was in the bed like a fish in an pan with hot oil. I got little sleep. Everything was so confused. Even if I misunderstood something, there must be something that I understand extremely well. I'm just not brave enough to make a decision. I don't wanna risk loss. I don't wanna hurting anyone. I would rather choose to hurt myself. Goodness. May me gather enough courage, to go on my crazy life.

0 comments

Post a Comment