Blog Widget by LinkWithin
| 0 comments ]

I am back, through a storm liked nerving contraction period. I have lost some of my brain Neurons, I suppose, I thought I never can replace the damaged one, just started panic. but thought just being a very daft person bearing a vain question mark inside! Boring me!!!

I have survived from all my relationships, feel very very relaxing now just don't want to mess me around again, don't want to foul around with guys any more, believe me or not, you don't know me, so you cannot judge, it is like my mood now at the moment! Not everything can be predict, but some can do, so do grasp them tightly, and being strong being a relax person, being a happy one future is in your pocket, just a little world if you can understand them thoroughly, I don't know what I am talking about now, it is just like me always, sometimes I don't know the direction, but I will follow my instinct do whatever I feel like I should be doing that is just me, maybe you think I am a wacky person, everyone has their crazy side, that makes them being a individual being a different you have sweet dreams. I think I am just babbling here..

0 comments

Post a Comment