Blog Widget by LinkWithin
| 0 comments ]

Its Friday again! And today is my last day of work before going off for the CNY holidays...
I'm so excited, well, not because of Chinese New Year of course, but it's because of i'm finally having a long holiday and i can go back celebrate with my family and relatives~~

Woohoo~~ I just can't wait to get back~~ :)
Tomorrow onward will be pretty quite in KL as most people took leave to go back earlier to their respective home town to celebrate the first ever Chinese New Year in this very decade.

Am heading back to my husband hometown tonight and will be coming back here on 21th FEB 2010, but I worry that we might stuck in a traffic jam as everybody will be going back to their hometown too. I HATE traffic jam very much and I will feel bored sitting in the car got nothing to do just sit & wait to we reach to our destination. Plus is very boring for me to sit inside the car. And I cannot sleep inside the car. =_=

I have packed my luggage already yesterday. I don't know what to put in so decide what ever things I like I put into it. And I hate when after travel I need to pack & remove plus clean my luggage bag again =_=

Anyway anyhow, no matter what time are you traveling back home, please do drive safely and ensure that you have fully rested before the journey and put safety at first place throughout the trip okay? Hehe.

Lastly, I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Healthy, Happy and Prosperous Year of the TIGER!

土拨鼠在这里恭祝大家 新年快乐,在全新的一年里,
 虎虎声威,
身体健康,
万事如意,
如虎添翼.

0 comments

Post a Comment