Blog Widget by LinkWithin
| 3 comments ]

Dong.... dong... dong.... chiang .....
I went for PD gown fitting yesterday after work. It was a fast session. I did not have much expectations for the PD gowns before I go; but I know what type of gowns suits me and what I want!
My appointment was fixed at 7pm and I reached there at about 6pm. Tried more than 10 gowns and finally settled down with 1 WG and 1 EG.
Carmen, helps me on my fitting was so busy running up and down to serve their cutomer and looks very tired.... she is not feeling well.... kesian~~!
Overall, I’m very satisfied and happy with their service. And I hope that they gonna be as professional as they claimed to be until I make my final payment to them.
Anyway, here’re some pics that i took during the PD gown fittings. Let you have a peep.. dont laugh at me yah i know my hair looks "funny" and i looks kinda dull wihtout makeup!

Nah... This is the selected gown.

3 comments

vitaminC said... @ 5:53 PM

郝美啊~! 哇哈哈 你的头做莫酱“先进”

牛奶 said... @ 5:59 PM

漂亮!

还是欣赏你。。。 很真哦。。。
喜欢你,喜欢你拍摄的照片还有你的文字。
在你的Blog可以看见你真实的一面

虽然头发有点乱,但是你束起头发的样子还是很好看。可能你得脸形是瓜子脸吧。。

羡慕!

Anonymous said... @ 3:50 PM

礼服很适合你哦。。。。

Post a Comment